Safety supervision taken to the next level with SAFE-EN
AGRAMKOW was the first company to introduce a safety system with the SAFE-EN that was designed in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 (performance level d). This means the SAFE-EN system is fully compliant with one of the strictest global standards for machine safety. It is also TÜV approved, which enables faster local approvals of installations. For ultimate safety, even during power outages, the optional Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) ensures stable operation and unchanged safety levels until normal service resumes.
The technical platform on which the SAFE-EN is built is a new and special safety controller. Designed as a master/slave system, a digital status bit is the only communication between the units. Each master and slave controls its own area with two sections each, for example:
- Two gas sensors
- Two Δ P or flow switches
- Two local emergency stop (typically place inside and outside the area)
- One fan (can be used by two areas)
- The master unit, as standard, can control up to five slaves, an additional fan control and standby functionalities are possible by adjusting the wiring between the master and slaves.
Control up to six areas
Featuring an easy-to-use interface for everyday operation, the combination of sensors and controls in the SAFE-EN ensures perfect ventilation for maximum safety. Master/slave functionality makes it easy to cover up to six areas with two sections, each with distributed control in each area, enabling precise control of area ventilation.
Easy to integrate and upgrade. You decide what you need and when.
Designed for ease of integration and use, the modular design of the SAFE-EN ensures a competitively priced, cost-effective solution that is easy to install and upgrade as your needs grow. If you require a flexible setup of a specific application, or are planning to convert from one refrigerant to another or extend your production line, the SAFE-EN easily can be adapted to your specific requirements. The SAFE-EN provides real-time information and savings advantages by improving data management and carrying out corrective actions quickly.
All SAFE-EN units are prepared for online surveillance with the AGRAMKOW multi-purpose controller (MPC) supplied on all charging stations. This provides access to data via a web-interface without the need for additional software.
In fact, the SAFE-EN takes safety and alarm management to a higher level. In the event of a system failure, the SAFE-EN can notify key personnel via email or text message in conjunction with the local visual and audible alarms.
- Meets EN ISO 13849-1 (performance level d)
- Infrared sensor technology
- Configurable options
- Easy installation
- Signals for equipment related fault as well as alarm monitoring
- Surveillance visualization on AGRAMKOW MPC (WEB access)
- Automatic email/text notifications
- Interface to external safety systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- All components satisfy the CE – ATEX standards
- Minimum service required
- Area segmentation
- Gas sensors
- Extra light tower