Critical Component Verification for PLIS
Computerized Critical Component Verification for domestic and commercial appliance manufacturers
To meet customers increased demand for cost effective production, improved quality, and higher first pass yield rates, AGRAMKOW has developed the Critical Component Verification (CCV) software plug-in for verifying critical components during the production process. In combination with the PLIS software, the CCV software can assure a complete traceability of components and sub-assemblies through the entire manufacturing process.
The critical component check provides operators with verification of correct product assembly by comparing the barcode of components with a list of allowed components for that model. The complete assembly history for each product is stored in the PLIS database for later reference and analysis using the new reports available in PLIS Reports. Reports includes analysis of user handling times, component usage and error distribution.
Together with the Operator Interface and the Repair Interface plug-in’s for PLIS, the CCV software offers the total solution for correct product assembly and failure/error code collection.
The Critical Component Verification software is designed for verification of critical components during the production process for domestic and commercial appliances including:
- Bottle Coolers
- Display Units
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioners
- Verification of critical components during the production process.
- Sub assembly support in multiple areas
- Full traceability
- Adaptable for all types of products
- Ensures correct assembly every time
- Barcode scanner based
- Extensive reporting functions
- Control of test parameters, based on different components which are mounted in the product
- An overview of a production line´s quality performance. Pareto graphs reveal critical problem areas.
- Long term statistics provide benchmarking information of multiple production facilities.